Why A First To Visit™
New Home Presentation?
You have lots of choices for a closing gift for your clients. Flowers, gift baskets, gift certificates, fine chocolates, etc. While these gifts work well to say “Congratulations” or “Thank you”, they get eaten, used up or wilt and die.
When you spend money on a client gift, you need to get the most for your investment. You are building a relationship with your clients and you need a gift to help facilitate that relationship. You need a gift that will give you exposure to your client’s friends and family. We have a solution for you!
You need a unique gift that will leave a lasting impression with your clients and all of their friends and family.
You want a gift that says “Congratulations” and “Thank You” AND gets people talking about YOU.
You want a gift that tells about your services and puts your name, phone number and website right in front of your buyer’s sphere of influence.
You deserve to give a gift as unique as your homeowner’s new home that will get you remembered.
What kind of gift does all that? It’s simple. A First To Visit™ New Home Presentation.
First To Visit™ is a one-of-a-kind company offering you a one-of-a-kind client gift. Our Presentations are destined to revolutionize the real estate industry.
What is a New Home Presentation?
How Does It Work?
We've made the process QUICK and EASY! To create a Presentation, you'll follow our step-by-step "Getting Started" online guide. You'll use our professional template to create the New Home Presentation. Here's an overview:
- Enter your company profile.
- Next you enter your personal profile.
- Once you and your company are set up, then you set up any affiliates you work closely with like builders or lenders. See our Get Me Started! Service to have these created for you!
When you give a First To Visit™ New Home Presentation you are giving your clients something they truly want. No other company offers Presentations like this!
- Before you create the New Home Presentation, we have a handy form on our website that you can print and use to request a testimonial from your clients. Due to privacy laws, it also includes a paragraph authorizing you to post their information on the Presentation (required).
- You begin a custom New Home Presentation by first choosing the background color and music from a list. Then, you upload the pictures of the homeowner's new home, create personal captions for the slideshow, and add one of the most important elements, the testimonial. You choose the lender and builder (if applicable).That's it! Now you are ready to reach the homeowner's sphere of influence!
- Remember to sign the guestbook! Then use our impressive email announcement to send your clients the email postcard announcing their personal New Home Presentation! Encourage your clients to forward the link on to their friends.
To fit all types of budgets and high volume professionals, you can choose our Buy As You Go! account and buy Presentations one at a time as you need them or in packages for a discount. Or sign up for our Unlimited Presentations! account renewed annually. Either way, there is no set up fee and you can cancel anytime. To help you get started, consider our Get Me Started! Service. Ask your Presentation Consultant for details.